We Look Forward To Helping You Feel Your Best.
Located at 102 West Evans Street, The Spa at Hotel Florence is designed to give Hotel Florence guests an experience unlike any other in this area of the state. The Spa features individual treatment rooms, a couple's massage room and a relaxation area with a selection of coffee, tea and Spa snacks . Friends, couples, and groups are welcome, and can be accommodated when booked in advance. The Spa can be utilized to fit each parties needs to ensure a pleasant and relaxing experience.
On the Spa menu, hotel guests and local visitors can find a variety of services to fit his or her needs. Customized Deep Tissue, Prenatal, and Hot Stone Massages are offered. Skin care treatments, such as Personalized Eminence Organic Facials, Facial Peels, and Diamond-Tipped Microdermabrasion can be selected and includes a consultation with a professional Esthetician to achieve each client's goals. Full Body Waxing services, from Eyebrow Scultpting to Brazilian Bikini, are available for both men and women. We also offer Natural Nail Services, Body Treatments, and Spray Tanning.
Why Visit the Spa?
A spa is not merely a place for pampering. It's a destination to transform your psychological and physiological well-being, as well as a trusted source for our fresh, authentic products.
Spas are one of the very few places where you can truly escape the world’s rigours, and relax in a space of silent reflection. Eminence Organic Skin Care products come from the Earth and help to heal and cleanse the mind, body and soul. Spa treatments will leave you feeling completely rejuvenated and refreshed.
“Spas are places devoted to enhancing overall well-being through a variety of professional services that encourage the renewal of the mind, body and spirit.”
-The International Spa Association (ISPA)
“Massage therapy can relieve stress significantly on physical and psychological levels including decreased blood pressure and heart rate as well significant changes in emotional states.”
-American Massage Therapy Association, 2016
Spa Tips and Policies
In order for you to fully enjoy your spa time we have some tips to enhance your experience:
• We recommend you schedule your spa appointments prior to your arrival. Walk-in appointments are not guaranteed.
• Please plan to arrive at least 15 min before your spa treatment begins, and 5 min before for your nail service, so that you can enjoy our lounge and prepare for your treatments.
•To maintain a seamless schedule, any appointment that is late due to tardiness of a client will have an abbreviated service time or may be rescheduled.
•All appointments must be booked with a Credit Card. Last minute cancellations will be charged 50% of the service booked. Missed appointments will be charged 100% of the service booked.
• Gentlemen, it’s recommended that you shave a day before receiving a facial.
• Please do not bring valuables to the spa. Always check before departing the spa that you have not left any items behind.
• As a courtesy to other guests, please maintain a quiet level of conversation. The spa is a cellphone-free zone. Cellphones must be turned off or silenced before entering the spa.
• Spa guests must be 18 years or older to receive massages, facials, waxing, nail services, and body treatments. Minors are permitted on special terms and with a guardian. Please inquire before booking an appointment for a minor.
• To cancel or rebook your appointment, we require 24 hours. Full service charges will be applied if you fail to contact us or do not show for your appointment.
• Please notify our Spa coordinator before booking your treatments if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant. All spa guests will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire upon check-in, designed with your well being in mind.
• Prices and treatments are subject to change without notice.