Now hiring for a Dual Licensed Massage Therapist/Esthetician
(Part-Time) We have a great staff! We are looking for someone that is a team player and can complement the atmosphere. We invite you to be a part of the team by contacting us today. Please send all resumes via E-mail to or Bring in person to the front desk at the Spa. The address is 102 W. Evans St. Downtown.
* Perform professional quality massage and facials within the scope of practice and licensing for the state of South Carolina.
* Must consistently follow all policies and protocols.
* Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
* Utilizes approved modalities, in accordance with South Carolina law.
* If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours. Cupping Therapy Certification and Aromatherapy Certification a Plus.
* Maintain professional appearance always and wear the approved attire.
* Customize and design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
* Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy and facial services on a regular basis.
* Communicates various promotions to clients and answer questions about products available for purchase.
* Create an excellent client experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
* Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
• Provide certificates of completion for Massage and Esthetics school .
· Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness.
· Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy and skincare services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage and Esthetician Licenses.
· Provide assistance on product education along with the ability to promote retail product line to all clients.
· Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish, Hot Stone, Prenatal, and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered.
· Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
-Must have knowledge of Facial Protocols, Microdermabrasion and Body Waxing.
-Eminence skincare knowledge is a plus.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
• Have a strong customer service orientation.
* Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
* Maintain client confidentiality